Come for the hair cut,
A note from the founder
The health and safety of our clientele is our highest priority. To provide an alternative to at-home and socially distanced indoor hair services, we are proud to announce the launch of our outdoor saloon experience. Guests can reserve a spot on our outdoor patio for an open air treatment while enjoying refreshments from our full-service cocktail and espresso bar menu. Our stylists are fully equipped with masks and are using the highest level of sanitary equipment and disinfectant.
Spots are limited, to book please contact us.
Hair Saloon, Spa & Cafe
Hair Saloon & Cafe was created with hospitality in mind. Guests are invited to socialize over craft coffee, cocktails and bites at our social bar upfront, and indulge in luxury beauty services inside the salon.
Located just outside of NYC in the beautiful village of Scarsdale, in Westchester, NY.
Mingle at our cafe / bar or on our outdoor patio, while enjoying our spa and hair treatments
Praesent commodo cursus magna, vel scelerisque nisl consectetur et. Etiam porta sem malesuada magna mollis euismod. Vestibulum id ligula porta felis euismod semper.Praesent commodo cursus magna, vel scelerisque nisl consectetur et. Etiam porta sem malesuada magna mollis euismod. Vestibulum id ligula porta felis euismod semper.Praesent commodo cursus magna, vel scelerisque nisl consectetur et. Etiam porta sem malesuada magna mollis euismod. Vestibulum id ligula porta felis euismod semper.Praesent commodo cursus magna, vel scelerisque nisl consectetur et. Etiam porta sem malesuada magna mollis euismod. Vestibulum id ligula porta felis euismod semper.Praesent commodo cursus magna, vel scelerisque nisl consectetur et. Etiam porta sem mfffff
Get in touch for a free consultation.
FULL BODY WAXING
About Hair saloon & Cafe
Our salon features reclining massage chairs, private styling stations and amenities for our working professional clientele like our communal color table outfitted with charging units for multitasking. Our full-service beverage program is offered throughout services.
The Cafe / Bar
Our treatments include facials, threading, and makeup.
From Our Founder
A love for hospitality
Danielle Settembre is the owner and founder of the innovative concept Hair Saloon & Cafe™.
Danielle has a bachelor’s degree in business management administration and trained at L’Oréal academy in Paris. She’s worked alongside French celebrity stylist Odile Gilbert and is an ambassador for the global hair care product line, Kerastase.
She’s worked with some of the biggest names in fashion backstage during New York City and Paris fashion week where she mastered precision cutting and color techniques on runway models.
With years of extensive experience, Danielle built up her clientele working in New York at Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa.
In addition to hair, she’s always had a love for hospitality. Her family-owned restaurant inspired her to merge the concept of food and beverage with a full-service salon experience.
She’s a fierce supporter of female-owned businesses and welcomes all to experience the concept that she so passionately built.
all our staff is vaccinated. masks are required for non-vaccinated guests.
What is Hair Saloon & Cafe™ doing in regards to Covid-19?
Each employee and client is required to wear a mask and gloves. Each of our stations will be 6 feet apart.
We are implementing appointment-only so that the waiting area is to remain clear of clients.
When a client is ready for their appointment, they are to call us before they are permitted to enter the salon. This keeps everyone safe and properly distanced.
What we ask of you:
- Everyone must wear masks at all times.
- Everyone must have their temperature checked upon arrival.
- Anyone with a temperature above 99F will be sent home until there is no evidence of fever or Covid-19 symptoms.
- Please stay home if you are feeling ill.
- If you have had a cough or fever, have been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days, or are living with anyone who is sick or quarantined we ask that you please stay home and wait to schedule your appointment until you have been cleared by a doctor.
- Everyone should wait outside of the salon, in their vehicle or a safe location, and check-in by calling. We will let you know when it’s time to come in.
- Only clients receiving services or making a purchase will be allowed in the salon. Please do not bring guests with you.
- Practice safe social distancing and remain at least 6 feet away from others, with the exception of your technician who is providing your service.
- Please avoid picking through the retail products. We are happy to help you pick out the products and help with any questions you may have.
What we promise to do:
- All employees who have had a cough or fever, have been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days, or are living with anyone who is sick or quarantined are asked to stay home until cleared by a doctor.
- All employees will have their temperature checked each morning. Anyone with a temperature above 99F must be sent home until there is no evidence of fever or Covid-19 symptoms.
- Technicians will wear state mandated protective equipment, including face masks, gloves, and smocks.
- All of our stations, tools, and chairs will be cleaned and properly disinfected using EPA registered solutions and appropriate contact times between each client. Other surfaces will be continuously disinfected throughout the day as well.
- There is a limit of 10 people in the building at all times, including both employees and clients.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available at each station, the front desk, and shampoo station.
- All unnecessary items such as magazines, newspapers, service menus, have been removed.
- We are accepting bookings ahead of time by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at xxx-xxx-xxxx, or on our online booking system. We will not be accepting walk-ins at this time to ensure we don’t exceed our capacity.
How do I prepare for my visit?
All clients are mandated to wear a face mask, so please bring your own.
What other precautions are you taking during this pandemic?
We are thoroughly sanitizing each station before and after each use.
We are utilizing the outdoor patio to apply color and doing some haircuts. We chose to do this to cut down on inside exposure, fresh air has proven to decrease the spread of the virus.
We are not operating at full capacity until we feel confident that it is 100% safe to do so. We are listening to scientists and health officials daily.
We are only accepting a select amount of clients per day, so please call to book your appointment as soon as you are able.
What about the bar and cafe area?
Alcohol can be served to existing clients that are already getting a service at the salon. Customers that are not getting a service, can still purchase alcohol for takeaway only.
The same applies for non-alcoholic beverages.
Our experienced team provides the highest quality
Full list of our services
All prices are subject to change based on amount of hair and services rendered.
Women: $85 and up
Men: $55 and up
Children under 12: $55
Single Process: $85 and up
including gloss corrective upon consultation
Color Correction: $450+ (Pricing Upon Consultation)
Gloss Stand Alone: $50 and up
*Add Olaplex in Bleach: $40
Blow outs: $45 and up
Diffused Blowdry: $45 and up
Hot tool up-charge: $20
Up-do’s: $130 and up
Bridal hair: $300 and up
Half up / half down: $100 and up
All updos do not include a blow out *
Hot tools are included for up-do’s
Full head: $250 and up
Half head: $155 and up
Face frame: $140 and up
Balayage (half head) $295 and up
Balayage (full head) $395 and up
Deep conditioning: $55
Fusio Dose Conditioning Treatment: $35
Olaplex: $70 stand alone
Scalp scrub and massage:
$10 for 10 minutes
$20 for 20 mins
$30 for 30 mins
Perms: $175 and up
Relaxers: $175 and up
Express Keratin: $250
Regular Keratin: $450
Peter Coppola Keratin: $450
Brazilian blow out: $350
Complimentary consultation for pricing
Blowouts, Haircut/Blowout’s, Men’s Cut, Single Process
Buy 6x get each one 10% off
Buy 8x get 1 free
Buy 12x get 2 free
Eyebrow and Lash Specialty
Eyebrow Shape: $50
Brow Lamination: $90
Brow Lift + Wax: $140
Brow Lift + Wax + Tint: $155
Lash Lift: $125
Lash Lift w/ Tint: $175
Machine “powder brow”: $625
Blade and powder: $700
Allow 2.5 hours for 1st appointment.
Followup (retouch) allow 2 hours.
Eyebrow Tint: $35
Lash Tint: $50
Eyebrow threading: $30
Lip threading: $15
Full Face (Threading or Wax): $75
Essential Facial: $130 50 min. – allow 60 min. for cleanup
Mini facial: $85 and up
Add on peels $40 and up
Dermaplaning Facial (No Extractions): $110 (50min)
Anti-Aging Facial: $180 (50min)
Hyperpigmentation Facial: $175 (50min)
Acne Facial (Additional Extraction Time): $150 (90min)
Vagacial: $175 (50min)
Dermaplaning (Add-On) $55
Collagen Mask (Add-On) $35
Collagen Lip Treatment $35
Full face: $150 and up
Touch-ups: $50 and up
Under Arm Wax: $35
Full Arm Wax: $35
Half Arm Wax: $25
Full Leg Wax: $70
Half Leg Wax: $45
Back Wax: $70
Patch Wax $25
CANCELLATIONS: We require 24-hour notice for penalty free cancellation of appointments by calling the salon. Clients cancelling appointments within less than 24 hours will be charged 50% of their booked services. All “no shows” will be charged 100% of their booked services.
LATE ARRIVALS: Clients who arrive late to their appointments may have their services adjusted to fit the remaining time. If this happens, the full cost of the service will still apply.
Cash ONLY Gratuity!
Cafe & Bar
We offer craft coffee, espresso and gourmet bites made to order.
Seasonal cocktails, craft beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages like green juice, teas and mocktails served daily at our full-service bar.
New Service! Zoom from home
ZOOM COLOR KIT
You can book with your Colorist to walk you step by step on how to apply your customized Color Kit.
Your Color Kit will include your own personal formula made by your trusted Colorist and the supplies you will need to get the job done!
Shipping/Pick Up Available.
Need help blow drying or styling your hair?
Book now with your trusted stylist to walk you through step by step for the best results!
Praesent commodo cursus magna, vel scelerisque nisl consectetur et. Etiam porta sem malesuada magna mollis euismod. Vestibulum id ligula porta felis euismod semper.
Questions before you book?
862 Scarsdale Ave,
Scarsdale, NY 10583
We are closed Mondays
Tuesday – Thursday: 8:30am – 7pm
Friday: 8:30am – 8PM
Saturday: 8:30am – 6pm
Sunday: 9am – 4pm
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, our bar will be open until 9pm